4 Days in 15 Minutes A Summary of the 2007 Health & Fitness Summit by Chris Shugart of T-Nation has so many tips in it that you really don’t have a choice but to read it; well, maybe you can attend next years summit.
- Textbooks are often wrong by the time they’re published. Textbooks are not “evidence.”
- The body is built to walk 3.5 miles per hour, or about a 17 minute mile.
- Just 17 minutes of physical activity a day can lead to a pound of fat loss a month.
- The first step in playing fast is to eliminate excess body fat.
- Too busy to eat breakfast? Then you’re too busy to be good!
- Grape juice is just as good as wine when it comes to antioxidants.
This is one of those threads were it pays to read the comments as well. There’s a lot of wisdom there for the taking!