One of the cool things about teaching LMI’s RPM is that there
are four releases each year at the start of each season. We get the
music, learn it and then teach it for 3 weeks before mixing older tracks
back in. Getting the music every 3 months changes the instructing work
flow enough to have each release feel like a distinct period of time,
unique and memorable. I like this because it causes me to stop and
consider what I was doing during when I was learning a previous release.
I take particular pause at the revelations that I’ve had between release 50 and 51.
- It takes time to recover and heal from big changes in life. Certain parts of the recovery will be quick, others will seem like they have occurred only to pop-up again.
- The way I have been living my life is unsustainable because it no longer represents the manifestation of who I am – I’ve changed a lot since I dreamed my dream so I need to dream another one that reflects my present wishes and entitlements.
- I do not take action quickly and actions make me feel better. Almost any action makes me feel better. It really doesn’t matter what it is so long as it stops me from sitting there thinking about stuff that I can’t control, can’t know and can’t possibly care about.
- You don’t have to enjoy what you are doing in order to be doing something purposeful. You just have to be doing what you set out to do.
- Do the small things quickly, buy the convenience items, find out what is stopping you from letting go and take care of it. Letting go from time to time is important.
- There can be a lot of changes in three months, but if I look closely, the signs of change were there for a while. There are few surprises when I’m willing to take a long honest look at myself.
Bring on 52!